Tuesday, May 17, 2011

simple mother's day celebration

Last week was so  super duper busy weekdays. I dont have chance to think what to do how to celebrate mothers day this year. All in my mind is need to finish up tonnes of work at office. Suddenly got the idea from my darling to buy card and cake for umi. Thanks for the brilliant idea dear..

After the office hour, I rushed to the nearest book store to buy mothers day card for my umi. but sadly they dont sell anymore mothers day card. They already started to sell 'happy teachers day' card. aiyaaaa.....I started to feel so depressed but bravely asked the cashier if they still keep mothers day card. Luckily, they still kept it in their store. Lucky me still have chance to buy one! its better than never right?

After that, I straight away drove to the bakery to buy cake for umi. I bought the nicest one on my eyes qiuckly and went home.....

strawberry fruity chocolate cake


 sweet card and so memorable when think how hard to get this card..


happy mothers day umi..
thanks for everything. love u. May Allah bless you always :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...