Saturday, October 2, 2010

Reward

1.10.2010---it has been a year i'm working in mbkt. A lot of challenges, knowledge n experienced i faced. It's not easy as for me cos this is not where my heart belong to..most of my duty need to use stable mental n lot of strength deep inside my soul.what past is past..that's it!

To overcome my anger well i have new hobby i guess.. i like to buy quite expensive stuff every month when i get my payment.. some people think it just a waste.. but for me it's like REWARD for myself after working like hell....reward means therapy for me!

new bonia leather purse.. i don't need it. actually i'm looking for handbag  


 closer

i bought this afternoon while transit @ klia..but suddenly while heading to departure hall, i saw these books:-

  *
  *
the title is so interesting but i don't have much time to go through these books..n the synopsis is too general..

later i'll update if find it in the internet..otherwise u guys can just type the book title and google it! i need to sleep now cos i'm working tomorrow..good night 'ya all!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...