Friday, February 18, 2011

Summer Holidays (Moscow- Vladimir- Nizhny Novgorod-St Pets-Finland-Sweden-Norway-Denmark)

Hello..I'll be attending  my lil bro convocation this end of june to july 2011 in Russia. This is my first time go to overseas. Of course making passport also is the first experience for me. Its look like everything is 'jakun' for me. LOL :D

Seems i'm working, i need to get the approval to go overseas from the higher administrative in my work place. My head department said no problem and i need to fill the form for approval. It will take 13 days of working days for this trip. Balance for my annual leave is about 20 days. Save it for hari raya, emergency leave, wedding preparation or honeymoon! :P

I have spent quite a lot of total amount for new passport, visa n flight tickets for this coming summer holidays. Everything already prepared except for the hotels bookings. Russia is not like other country which we can easily enter. I guess it is because Russia is a communist country so they have strict rules we have to obey. We need someone who is already stay in the Russia to recommend tourist from outside to enter the country. In my case, my family n i need to have the passport first n then scan our passport. Next, we need to email it to the agent for our visa n invitation letter. The agent will give our name n passport copy to the my lil bro's dean in the university for the approval. Its quite complicated right?

All the flight bookings already done by lil bro n i just bought the tickets return from home to KLIA. Looking at the flight schedule made me confuse at first. From KLIA, we'll need to transit to Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok for one hour and straight away fly to Moscow Domodedovo Airport.

Our plan will be visiting Vladimir, Nizhny Novgorod, Saint Petersburg and will be taking train to visit Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.

My lil bro convocation will be on 28th June 2011 in Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy. The rest of other day we will be visiting other places while waiting 10th July our flight back to our home..

I pray to Allah hope everything is fine, my family n i always in a good health, no riot at the places during our visit, our flights in a good condition n no delays..May Allah bless us always..Can't wait for the holidays! :D

2 comments:

Aya said...

wowiee... bestnye! save cuti tuk wedding/honeymoon gak eks? hehe :D

hope everything went well. blk cuti nnti jgn lupe update & tepek gmbr byk2 ye. nk cuci mate :D

*Nknadya MNA* said...

will do dear ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...